The entire foundation of Proem Parades is based on minimizing waste and making the consumer choose the right products. By creating a concept that makes the end consumer think in an innovative and visionary way we hopefully already at this point limit the impulsive kind of shopping that often leads to mis-selling. However there will always be some products that you do not use as much as expected, therefore we encourage you to think circular and give the garment a new life after you are done with it.
This is what we recommend:
- Give the garment to someone else who will care for it.
- Swap with someone else and benefit from others hidden treasures.
- Sell it through a second shop or at a flea market.
- Throughout the last couple of years many companies have specialized in leasing exclusive clothing. Contact the one you prefer.
- Give it to charity (locally or Internationally depending on you preferences).
- Upcycling; If you are creative yourself, transform the garment to something new like kids clothing, exclusive accessories (like silk scrunchies), new dish towels (if it is a cotton quality) and so on.
- When your clothing is worn out give it to one the larger companies who collect clothing for reuse.